USA Judo offers the following membership program and corresponding annual fees
- Annual Individual Membership – This membership will continue to be renewable on the anniversary date of membership. If a member renews his or her membership online at usjudo.org, the cost will be $55.00. Members sending in their membership application via mail or fax will be charged a $5.00 processing fee, thus making their total cost of membership $60.00. Members are encouraged to use the online membership registration system to save $5.00! All benefits and services offered to USA Judo members will continue to be offered as in past years.
- First Time/New Individual Membership – First time memberships are $35.00 if you register online. $40.00 if you mail in or fax your application to the National Office. The benefits offered to these members are the same as the individual members program explained above.
- Youth Membership – 16 & under – First time memberships for juniors, 16 and under is $30.00 if registering online and $35.00 if mailing or faxing your application to the National Office.
- Life Membership – Those members of USA Judo who are Lifetime Members will be able to keep their membership benefits by paying an annual fee of $30.00 if they register online or $35 if the membership is submitted via mail or fax to the National Office.
- Family Membership Program – USA Judo offers a family membership program whose applications all must be sent directly to the National Office. The fee for this program is $125.00 for the first four family members and any additional family members are $30.00 each.
- Military Membership Program – The military membership program offers our active duty/Immediate Family, National Guard, and reserves service men and women the opportunity to register with USA Judo for a reduced fee of 25.00 annually. These membership applications need to be forwarded to the USA Judo National Office for verification.
- Club Membership Program – Club membership annual fee is $50.00. Clubs will continue to benefit from the unparallel liability coverage of $5 Million dollars.
If you have any questions regarding membership please call Corinne Shigemoto at 719-866-4730 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.